Wednesday 28 September 2011

After 15 weeks learning Science Computer, I ....

were very excited to learn more about computer. Since i had learned about science computer, i knew a lot about computer component. Furthermore, I also had knowlegdes about computer software and hardware, the Internet and how to distributed my own web page. Besides that, during practical class, i had been taught on how to use word processing, data presentation and spreadsheet by Miss Aunah, who was one of the excellent science computer lecturer at KMPk. Thank you very much Miss Aunah. Not enough with tutorial and practical class, I also learned with my roommates, who had many experience with the computer a long time ago. 

Later on, with my experience on science computer, I used it on my daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment